Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com
Four places that I go to over and over: King Soopers, Church, Diet Center, Wells Fargo
Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Shawn, Danielle, Megan, Laura
Four of my favorite places to eat: Texas Roadhouse, Alibi's, Johnny Carinos, Dragon House
Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, Georgia, Bermuda, New York
Four TV shows I watch: I Love Money, HG-TV, Swingtown, Rock of Love
Four things I Am Passionate About: bulldogs, writing, photography, art
Four things I Want To Do Before I Die: write a book, Become a Grandmother, Be at my goal weight, own a house on the beach
Four Things I Say Often: For hell's sake!, You know what?, Turn down the TV, Stop that barking!
Four books I've Read Recently: Chocolate for the Woman's Heart & Soul, Motor Mouth, Eleven on Top, Lasher
Four Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again (or I can't get out of my mind): In the waiting line - Zero 7, It was a very good year - Frank Sinatra, Hole Hearted - Extreme, Jump - Madonna
Four Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends: Laughter, Honesty, Compassionate, Integrity
Four things I love: Bulldogs, going on vacation, naps, seafood
Four things I miss: My father, Ray, my children as babies, my puppies when they go to their new homes
Four people who make me laugh: Shawn, Christian, Craig, Ann Marie
Four things that scare me: Losing one of my pets, Shawn dying before me, Spiders, War
Four things on my desk: Spray Bottle for the dogs, my glasses, CD of my dad's memorial service, my red stapler
Four things that I can do: Raise baby bulldogs, Write, Organize & Clean, Crochet rag rugs
Four things I can't do: Play the piano, speak a foreign language, Keep my cool, ride a motor cycle
Four things I would like to learn: To salsa dance, French, how to invest, style my hair in the back
Four things I regret: Not finishing college, not having a 50th anniversary, bad relationships, losing loved ones too soon
Four of my favorite foods: Kung Pao Anything!, Seafood Enchilladas, Shrimp Alfredo, Steak
Four of my favorite shows as a kid: The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, Love Boat, Captain Kangaroo
No comments:
Post a Comment