Monday, September 1, 2008

Rick Springfield




Okay here's the thing. I've been a huge fan of Rick Springfield my whole life. Craig and I went to see him perform at the Paramount theater last September 2007. It was my second time to see him in concert and he never disappoints. We had the opportunity to meet him after the concert by buying one of his guitars and he autographed it for us. The proceeds went to charity and I have it downstairs framed. It's beautiful. I'll never forget it. Craig is an amazing husband to do this for me. It was my birthday/Christmas gift and I couldn't have thought of a better one. Rick is so nice. He's very TALL! And quiet. Of course he was tired after a concert but I was in heaven. One of the funnest times EVER!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! I love Rick Springfield!