
Happy Birthday to our babies!!
Today we have our puppies! The labor symptoms stopped the other day and we managed to get Harley to wait until today to have her babies. Every day closer to her due date is better for the infants. They are better developed and have a better chance of survival. She's so huge and uncomfortable. Poor baby. I'll post some pictures when we get back from the vet.
On another happy note, Holly, my sister's dog, is doing better and it looks like she just might make it through this ordeal. I'm so grateful for the power of prayer. I know that is what is helping this little miracle along.
It takes a few hours to have the babies. It feels very chilly this morning too. I got a good night's sleep last night and I'm grateful for that too. I'm going to need it.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment