Friday, September 5, 2008

Going to the Doctor



I hate to go to the doctor. Even the vet sometimes. Never good news at the doctor. A couple of days ago Taryn had to go for a UTI and THAT is never fun. I have these cranberry supplements she can take but until there is a problem she doesn't take them. Sound like a teenage daughter? Yep. Well this time she needed more than the cranberry supplements. So we bit the bullet and she went in. When I took Harley in for her ultrasound? Same thing. She made me drag her on her leash into the room with the machine. She does NOT like the vet. Baaaaaad things happen at the vet. Tank on the other hand is so excited to go to the vet he almost pees himself. He of course gets mated when he goes. Big fun! So there you have it. The difference between men and women. Going to the doctor. Should tell all those therapists out there about this. Hmmmmm Good title for my great American novel. "Going to the Doctor".

~Adele~

No comments: