Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another two pounds!





I weighed in today and I've lost another two pounds!! I'm jazzed. I'm not hungry and this is definitely working. I guesstimate that by next Spring I'll be down to a size 11/12 and that will be wonderful!! I'm going to stick with it until I'm down to 110 pounds. I kept my 501s from when I was 24 and they are a 24 inch waist. I can do it!! I really think with Diet Center I can do it. What is different about this is it's real food. I'm eating what I fix for myself and it's not pre packaged or frozen dinners that I'm dependent on. It's a lot of vegetables and lean meats and fruits. I love it. I feel healthy and satisfied. I'm sleeping better, I climb the stairs better and my over all emotional health is better. I don't have that oppressive feeling that nothing will ever work for me. It's not expensive either. Not like Jenny Craig or Nutri Systems.

Today I went and signed up for my quilt class. I'm so excited to do this quilt made out of my dad's ties. I'll take a picture of it when I get the top done. I'm going to tole paint some pictures onto it when I'm done with the quilting. I'm doing a temple in the center and around the outsides I'm doing things that remind me of my dad. It's going to be just for me and my memories of him. It will be beautiful when it's done. I finished another rag rug today and it turned out cute. I like to crochet. It's relaxing for me.

This is my last weekend with the babies. I wish I would stop doing that though. The last this or that. I have really enjoyed being with them and last night they slep through the night!!! YAY!! Taz and I are doing an obedience class starting Monday night. I'm really hoping this will solve our problems between Tank and Taz. I'm going to do the training on all the dogs eventually but Taz first since she's the one who is having issues right now. It'll be worth it and I realized that with all that was going on last Winter when we got her until now I didn't bond with her like I have Mugsy and Harley. I need to spend some time with her and really fall in love with this dog. When your emotions are so crazy you kind of put everything on hold and it's time for me to catch up with all of it. It's not fair to her to not have the same feelings for her that I do the other three. That could be part of the problem right there. I always liked Taz but she got put on hold when Taryn got sick and I had all those problems at work.

I feel good about it. I think I can figure all of this out. She is the next little girl to have babies and I know she will be an incredible mother. She loves the puppies to death. Always wants to lick them and snuggle with them. It's so cute.

~Adele~