
Today it's raining and kind of moody outside. I love it! This is my favorite kind of weather. Rain. I grew up in Germany and New York State where it rained at least three days out of the seven in the week. I'm talking thunder storms. I even bought a tape of a thunder storm that I would play a lot when I lived in Southern California because I never got to hear a thunder storm there. I missed it so much. That is the one thing about Colorado that I absolutely love. The seasons!!! I enjoyed my time in California but this is more like my home and closer to what I love. I just need to have a front porch built onto my house so I can sit out there with my herbal tea and swing in my porch swing and listen to the thunder with my dogs sitting beside me. I want the really cool kind of porch with the enclosed bottom portion so I don't get wet. Now THAT would be heavenly.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment