Hey Adele, How is life? I am so happy that I found you - and you sound like you are doing wonderful. I can't believe Christian is a SR - where does the time go. I am so heart broken about Cynthia - such a shock...makes you realize juat how precious life really is. We live in Utah now - surprise! Nobody saw that coming - thought we live out our lives in MV. Things are good. Miss you and am glad to get to read about you. Love ya - Kim
2 comments:
Hey Adele, How is life? I am so happy that I found you - and you sound like you are doing wonderful. I can't believe Christian is a SR - where does the time go. I am so heart broken about Cynthia - such a shock...makes you realize juat how precious life really is. We live in Utah now - surprise! Nobody saw that coming - thought we live out our lives in MV. Things are good. Miss you and am glad to get to read about you. Love ya - Kim
Yea for friends that save the day!
So fun to find new blogging friends. Thanks for stopping by my blog... keep coming back! And, don't be afraid to comment!
Post a Comment