Here's my kitty. Buckey. He's six. Never had a cat before since my father was deathly allergic to them when I was growing up. This little guy is hypo allergenic and we didn't know that until my husband Craig wasn't allergic to him. I was so afraid I'd have to find another home for him when Craig and I got together. I was so upset about it. I loved this kitty. I finally had one after years and years of never being able to own a cat. They are such beautiful animals.
Well I guess the term "owning a cat" is kind of untrue. They own YOU. I mean you're nobody until you've been ignored by one and it is just the honest truth that dogs have masters and cats have "staff". I'd love to live the life of a cat. Sleepy lazy days. Eat and lick and look around bored and important. Kind of a Paris Hilton life. Is it time for a nap?
No comments:
Post a Comment