Today was going pretty well until my son got into his first car accident. Mind you he just got his license to drive by himself a month ago and the extra family car we got him to drive was purchased a week ago. Everyone has a near miss or a fender bender to teach them they must respect the road and now he's had his. I hope that's as bad as it gets with him. He had his senior pictures taken today too. Why does there never seem to be a calm? It feels like the ocean is storming constantly. Poor kid. He got a ticket for wreckless driving and was in tears when I got there to help him fill out the accident report. I didn't have the heart for a lecture I just told him everything would be okay. And it will. Cars can be fixed, lives are the most important thing and no one was hurt or killed. He's a responsible driver and I didn't worry too much about him but having little experience can be dangerous. It was his fault. It could have been a lot worse. I found myself grateful he was okay and not all that mad really. He's beating himself up plenty for the both of us.

That's his senior picture. I think Dee Robinson did a great job. He's the photographer who works with Craig down at ABC Mobile Music. I can't believe Christian will be graduated next Spring. He's my baby. Cynthia used to say this all the time, I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment