Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I think we're ready to roll!!


Harley is in labor. I think it's going to be a long night and we're going to have babies in the morning! We're supposed to do this tomorrow (Wednesday) but it never happens when it's supposed to. I got the warming box ready and cleared out the pictures in my digital camera tonight. I called Dr. Geiselhardt and he said to come in early tomorrow morning so he could check her. I'm nervous. I'm excited I just want everything to go smoothly.

On a sad note my sisters doxie, Zena, is dying in the animal hospital. She was my little baby first and Anna took her five years ago when I couldn't keep her. I named her Holly. She was mine and Ray's and after he died I gave her to my sister. I was always at work and couldn't take proper care of her. Anna works from her home and I knew Holly would have a better home with her. It was so hard to do that but I had to for her sake. She has a virus that has attacked her kidneys and liver. My mother was so upset on the phone tonight I was worried about her. The vet says there's no hope. I don't know why Anna didn't have her put to sleep after that. She must be suffering something awful. I can't imagine how hard this is for Anna. It's unthinkable. It came on so fast and in four days she is almost gone.



This is Taryn with Holly last Thanksgiving. Sleep with the angels sweet puppy. We will always love you. Give Ray a kiss for us.

~Adele~

No comments: