Monday, September 15, 2008

Technical Support??



Every day I try and figure out something new on this blog site. I know there is a way to add a playlist of songs but so far it eludes me. I've done the playlist at playlist.com but getting this site to accept it is another story. I've had a lot of fun figuring things out. It's like finding pieces to a puzzle once I get something done I wanted to do. Since I've only been doing this for a few weeks I'm proud of myself that it looks this good. I love this picture because whenever you call somewhere for technical support you get someone from India who you can't understand. In all fairness I've always gotten my problem solved but I wonder what has happened to all the computer geeks in the United States. I know we have them because they've bought up all the pocket calculators. Can't find those anywhere either!

Yesterday we had 18 little nursery babies. Only four were visitors. We have a LOT of babies in our ward. It was fun but a little like dumping out a box of spiders. They go all directions at once and you wish you were a Kuan Yin in a pagoda with a thousand arms.




Little Alyssa Hall, one of my favorites, actually let me hold her yesterday to comfort her once she realized her mom was gone. I just love her to death. I love them all and when they let you hug them to comfort them there is nothing more wonderful than achieving the trust of a baby. You feel like you've done something right for them to cuddle up to you. I find myself envying their parents. I loved to sit with my kids when they were tiny and just rock them to sleep or hug them for no particular reason. We had this over stuffed rocking chair that Jamie's sister Shelley gave us and I loved that chair. It swiveled and rocked and was also a comfortable arm chair. If I dug around in my pictures I could probably come up with a picture of it.

I weighed in today and I've almost lost another pound. I had a weekend with the kids and didn't get in any formal exercise although I swear I never stop moving during the day. To sit and type is a few hours but other than that I'm on the go. I thought I'd be able to read a lot while raising the puppies but that's kind of funny. I don't have the time! There is always something to clean or organize or fold.

Jordan, the bulldog that Tank mated with in July had 8 little girls Saturday. I wish I could see them but unless we get to meet them at the vet we probably won't get to ever see the little babies. I don't like to leave mine for very long. Lola and Eloise are eating great and sleeping during the night now. They are beautiful puppies!! I could have sold them 10 times over. Tank is at my feet snoring like a freight train. For this moment life is good.

~Adele~

No comments: