Monday, September 8, 2008

Eloise's New Family



This is Megan Mowbray and Jason Decker our little Eloise's new family. The babies will be able to go home with their new families on Friday September 26th. Just a few more weeks. Weaning is a lot harder this time since Mugsy wants to nurse the babies longer. Harley was done at four weeks and Mugs still wants to do it. We're just kind of winging it this time. There really isn't a science to it I just have to put them on a schedule and semi stick to it. Today neither girl has been all that hungry. When they are hungry they tell you! I've done at least 8 loads of laundry a day and it's getting tough. It seems like I'm always folding towels or sheets or washcloths.

I called and talked to my old friend Judy Aul last night. She and I worked together at the Press Enterprise in Banning when I sold advertising there a few years ago. I really loved that job. I had my own office and she was my assistant. We got to be close friends and I still miss her very much. She's retiring from the Press this week. I wish I could be there to throw her an amazing party. So I sent her flowers. I'm of the firm opinion that no woman EVER gets enough flowers. I love them. My dad was a flowers guy. He was always sending flowers. If I ever got really wealthy? I'd make sure all my girlfriends had fresh flowers all the time. It's just fun to do that for people.

Lola and Eloise are walking better and even running a bit. It's so fun to watch their development and play with them at this age. Eloise doesn't like the baby rice cereal at all and backs away from it. Lola can't get enough of it. It's kind of nice to have only the two to spoil. I finally got a good nights sleep last night and felt really good today. I watched that movie The Other Bolyn Girl. I got it over the weekend. I'm a huge fan of Queen Elizabeth and her history. I've read ever book I could about her life. She was amazing!!! Just as ruthless as a man when she ruled England. I have English ancestors on my mother's side. I wonder what life was like for them back then. From the geneology my mother did we had relatives that came over on the Mayflower. Lucindy Stover and John Scarbourough. Aren't those cool names? I would love to see what they looked like!!

~Adele~

No comments: