Sunday, October 5, 2008

Glorious sleep

Misty and Garrison were here all weekend and I got some much needed sleep. I feel great and the stress pain in my back is gone. What a huge difference it makes to just get a little caught up. We sold one of our little boy puppies Saturday to a really sweet couple who are moving soon to New Mexico. I had named him Marshall after my dad. We also sold little Bunny one of our girls. There are three left. I sent out over 30 emails to people who wanted to be on our waiting list and I've heard back from maybe five. It happens like that sometimes. People want a puppy and find one somewhere else and never let you know. There's really no way to keep it current. I still feel tired but in a good way. My poor diet has been horrible this past few weeks. Stress is a major factor I think. I'm learning a lot about myself lately because of it. I need to better organize my efforts and start all over.

Boy I sure married the right guy. He's something special and stays up late with the babies so I can get enough sleep. He works hard and never complains. He is giving and kind to my children and would do anything for any of us. I know how lucky I am to have Craig in my life. It's easy to live with him. He and I both love music and our dogs. He's a professional magician and very talented. I'm sitting back watching what he'll do with all that one day. He's healing from past hurts and when it's all better he'll make his move. I have no doubt. Here's to patience and love. Or as my dad would say, "A toast to English Muffins!"

~Adele~

2 comments:

Pancake said...

How fun to have married a magician! He sounds like a wonderful man!

Adele Marshall said...

It's so funny because when we first met I'd ask him how he did a trick and he would whisper real serious to me, "Can you keep a secret??" and I'd say "Yes!" Then he'd reply "So can I!" hahahaha There are still tricks he hasn't told me how he does. He says it would ruin the fun of seeing it done. He's very good though. He's been doing magic for over 30 years.