Friday, October 17, 2008

My Life

Our Little "Sherman" Tank





Baby Girl "Holly"



Baby boy "Panzer" at two weeks old:




I have two others, Bunny & Marshall, that I don't have good pictures of yet. They are the two I have sold already though. These three are still available. The puppies never stop moving long enough to get a clear shot at their eyes now that they are open. I'll work on that tonight with Craig. This is my life. These little babies. I have everything from baby wipes to Pedi Lax for these little ones. They wet and holler just like infants and demand attention too. It's like having multiple births over and over. It takes a lot out of me but I love doing it. There is nothing more rewarding than loving your job and the tiny kisses these babies give you. I'm grateful for what I get to have right now.

~Adele~

No comments: