
The puppies were being so cute last night. I took this before I headed off to bed. One baby was with mama and the rest were sleeping. I love this age. Between two and three weeks when they are "waking" up to their senses. They try and walk and pull themselves up on their front legs a lot. Scoot to where they need to go and can see a little but still have that blue hazy film over their eyes. They can sure yell when they are hungry or upset. The other day I was moving them around on Harley and little Marshall growled at me! I laughed right out loud!! He is such a doll and didn't want to be disturbed at lunch time, hahahaha. Bunny loves to be with her mother. ALL THE TIME!! She wakes up in the play pen and that is just not going to fly with her. She fusses until someone takes her over to Harley. I don't remember a puppy ever doing that before. She's a mama's girl. Her new family said they are going to name her Bella. It means "beautiful" in Spanish and Italian. She IS beautiful too.
~Adele~
3 comments:
CUTE PUPPIES!!!
I have to admit, I am not crazy about animals but those puppies are adorable! Well, I should say that I'm not until they've had time to grow on me. Great Post!
Oh my goodness! They are darling! I'm excited to hear more about your weight loss journey! Your group sounds like a great thing. For now I'm just trying to maintain and glad that I have enough kids for coverage in pictures.LOL! But it would be nice if people would quit asking me when my baby is due...since she's almost 2.
Post a Comment