Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!!!

My baby turns 17 on Saturday the 4th of October. He was born on a ten code. 10-4 hahahaha He was ten pounds four ounces and three weeks early. Yep. Emergency c-section. He's a senior in high school this year and is going to be my only child to actually do it right and graduate from high school on time. Sad to say Garrison and Taryn are still struggling with getting the GED taken care of. I just don't understand it but!!! This blog is about Christian and I'm very proud of my little son. I get to do the announcements with him, the class ring, the senior pictures and all that fun stuff you do your last year. He works at Mc Donalds part time and started driving this year. He's grown up so nice. He still goes to church with me and is the only one who does that too. Christian is doing it right. He was the one who brought me dandilions and little rocks from kindergarten. He kept me grounded and gave me a reason not to float away when my life was so unhappy and sad. I learned something important during that time. The men in my life have come and gone but my kids are forever. They stay in my life no matter what happenes. They are the loves of my life. Happy Birthday Christian Tyler, my littlest sweetheart who is taller than me!!

~Adele~

1 comment:

Pancake said...

HOPE he and you have a great time celebrating his birthday!