
Last night after we took Garrison and Misty to dinner we went over to the Haunted Mansion and went through it. It's in old downtown Littleton on Prince Street. It was so much fun! I would highly recommend it as one of the BEST haunted houses I've ever been through, and I've been through a lot of them. There are new things added every year and it just seems to go on forever. The monsters are wonderful and pop out at you from hidden doors. Some of them are so still you think they are props until they move! My favorite is the rotating room and the "Dead Man's Party" with that song from Oingo Boingo. That is hilarious!! We are good friends with the Reinke Brothers and well all of us have worked there at one time or another. I did costumes for them for the past two years but with a litter of puppies to raise that wasn't possible this year. Craig did the magic counter but they have a lot of staff magicians now so he just does private events when he's booked or requested. It was a lot of fun. Garrison's first time in a haunted house too!! I was proud of him :)
~Adele~
1 comment:
thansk for the tip! We will head over there!
Post a Comment