Yesterday was a great day! I stayed on program and used my step counter. I did over 4,000 steps! I had no idea I was walking and moving around that much. Thought I'd pass on this little tid bit. It's easy to get excited about it and it's inexpensive too. I paid only $14 at Target for mine. I hate to exercise. I just do. It's such a chore to stand there and repeat something until I'm bored to tears. I've tried tie ipod and the TV and all sorts of distractions but doing something that burns calories like yard work or walking does better for me. Taz learned how to lay down on command this week at puppy training!! I'm so proud of her!!! She is such a smart baby and Craig said she was one of the only ones at class who could do it right every time. My baby! She still got hold of the remote control the other day but I got it away from her before she ate another one. I sprayed it with Bitter Apple too so she must like the taste of that stuff. Go figure!
~Adele~
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment