It's October and I still don't have my Halloween decorations out. I usually have that done by the first week and here it is already the 7th. I just don't have the energy to do it. No one notices really but me. I've been up since 2am and I couldn't sleep so I sent Craig to bed. He has his band practice tonight so I'll be up with the pups until at least 10pm. I did manage between feedings to have a bath and I feel a lot better for that. I stuck to my diet today and spent another hour outside in the backyard trimming bushes and picking up sticks and leaves. It look so nice back there already. Garrison is supposed to come up on Friday and I'm hoping he can stay a while and help me take out a few bushes I don't want anymore. He can fix anything! He fixed my tub, sink and shower when he was here Saturday. He has that talent that comes from my father who could fix anything and his father, Jamie, who could also fix anything. Garrison is anal about doing it perfect and he usually does. Lately I've really been missing him. I just love it when he and Misty come here to visit. I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often.
I did the AKC registration for the puppies today online. I listed them on the AKC classifieds too. Ever since the president said the banks were in trouble no one wants to spend any money. Everyone is scared. I don't know how long it's going to take for the economy to recover from this either. I heard on the radio yesterday that they are predicting the worst sales season for Christmas in six years. Good grief, places will close right and left if that happens.
Craig's band is very good. All of them have worked professionally and they record their own original songs. Their lead singer is Richard Morrell who was the lead singer for the group LAPD who is called Korn. That's the picture of Christian you see on my sidebar, he's at a Korn concert where we got to go backstage with Richard who always gets passes when they come to Denver. THAT was cool! I'd never been backstage at a concert like that. There is a ton of food back there too. It was in the summer and very hot. I don't care for Korn but the kids were pretty excited about it. I just liked being backstage.
Craig knows a lot of famous magicians and musicians. It's fun to get to meet people. I've met Eddie Money and Rick Springfield and Patty Smyth. They are just regular people and so nice. I think with some encouragement in his life Craig could have been a famous drummer for a band. He's that good. Oh well I'm "exhaustified" and I'm going to go veg out in front of the TV.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment