I named one of the puppies after my father. I call him Marshall. That was my maiden name. It's funny that little Marshall looks like he's bald on top because of his white head and colored ears! My dad was bald on top. I never even thought of that when I named him it just happened to work out that way. He is the first puppy we sold too. Maybe I should have named the rest of them after dad and all of them would be sold! hahaha
I had an interesting day. I went to weigh in at Diet Center and got busted. I've been cheating on my diet and yesterday I'm ashamed to say I got into the Halloween candy. Major eye roll here. I'm not even that into chocolate but I got goodies from the Neighborhood Phantom and felt it would be rude not to eat some. After all it's for the community and I am pro active where neighborhood relations are concerned. Is anyone buying this? Somebody might find out I didn't eat the treats and get offended! I did it for others.
So it's my turn tonight to ding dong door ditch three people and be the phantom. I love doing that, that's why I'm sending Christian to do it when he gets home from work tonight. He's more than willing to do something sneaky and a little devious. I did get reprimanded by Judy at the center though. She told me to get a step counter at Target and do 2,000 steps today. She said she's going to keep an "eye" on me from now on and I got scared. I don't want Judy's "eye" on me anymore. I need to straighten up. I did 4,000 steps. I felt bad. Judy was a bit of a drill Sargent today but I needed my butt kicked. My first support group is a week from tomorrow night. I'm excited but I need some success before then. It's my own fault. I'm weak and stressed and tired. I know that staying on the program is only going to improve all those things. It really does. I did the program today and feel better already.
Funny isn't it? Just doing what we already know we are supposed to do is exactly what we need. It's when we stray from what we know that we get into trouble. If I could only learn the lessons in life once and not have to learn them over and over and over I'd really be able to move on in so many ways.
Maybe that's what keeps me here on earth. In that case I'm glad I ate the candy!! :)
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment