I was reading recently in Cynthia's blog and and she listed a bunch of stuff that scared her. I decided to follow and do my list. Cynthia's fears were so different from mine. Some of the stuff she was scared of don't scare me and vice versa. That's what friends are for, to help each other get over our fears. Support and sustain each other when we are scared. Here goes:
* Dying and leaving my kids alone - I know my kids depend on me for almost everything. Christian and Taryn still live at home and Garrison & Misty are still young and learning how to budget. I'd miss not being able to help them out when they need it and baby sit my grandkids too! I plan to be one of those grandmothers who spoil my grandkids all the time.
* Losing one of my kids. I do live in fear of this. I can't imagine my life without any of my children. They are everything to me. I know they think my dogs hold that title and I would be devastated to lose one of my dogs too but my kids have been my life, literally.
* Being a crime victim. I want to die of old age warm in my bed. Nuff said.
* Not making it to the celestial kingdom. After all I've done and been through in this life I'd hate to think I blew it when I knew what was at stake.
* Getting into an accident and being paralyzed or unable to care for myself. Or being in a coma and aware of things around me but unable to let anyone know I'm there. This really scares me. How horrible to live that way.
* Never writing the book I know is inside me. This is scary.
* Scary movies. I never watch them. Especially devil movies. I Can't take it. Never have been able to either. I've never watched the Exorsist all the way through.
* Heights! Oh my gosh I start freezing up and get these tingle showers all up my arms and legs. I can't do heights at all. The picture with this blog makes my legs tingle!!!!
* Believe it or not, swimming in the ocean. If I'm in a boat I'm good. But I have to know what is under me!
* Being responsible for hurting someone. It scares me to think I would be blamed for causing anyone pain. If I ever did that I would feel horrible.
That's all I can think of. I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll think of more.
~Adele~
1 comment:
I am with you on the heights thing!!
Post a Comment