
I'm doing a support group at the Diet Center starting this Thursday. I feel really good about it and I think that with a lot of us talking about our experiences with weight loss we'll all learn from each other and get the strength to make this happen in our lives. For me it's a battle I've waged for many years. Just like a lot of other wars we fight inside we sometimes don't even know where the enemy is. That's what we're going to find out. Together. I know that holding hands gives me strength. I know I'm not the only one who is struggling either. So this will be a good thing! Judy, the center director is so amazing! She will not let me fail and is a real "mama bear" when it comes to determination. I liked her instantly. She told me I was a born leader and no one has told me that in a long time. I felt like crying. It's been such a difficult road these past five years. Since the divorce really. I think people can bury their feelings and not deal with them but no matter where it goes it still creeps in and manages to steal your joy in ways you can't imagine. Well it's time to get it all out in the open and deal with stuff. I'm excited about what I'll learn.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment