Don't know, it said anonymous. I got it out of my Chocolate for a Woman's Heart & Soul. I LOVE that book. It's made me just really think about life and all the experiences we share as women. Every day I read something in it to remind me there are others out there struggling through their lives too. I don't feel so alone in my frustration and worry. It's by Kay Allenbaugh.
2 comments:
I LOVE that thought! Who wrote it???
Don't know, it said anonymous. I got it out of my Chocolate for a Woman's Heart & Soul. I LOVE that book. It's made me just really think about life and all the experiences we share as women. Every day I read something in it to remind me there are others out there struggling through their lives too. I don't feel so alone in my frustration and worry. It's by Kay Allenbaugh.
Post a Comment