
You know? The funniest thing about this cartoon is I could totally see my cat doing this! He puts up with the dogs but would sell them in a heartbeat if it were possible. Bucky is the coolest kitty though. No one who has cat allergies is ever allergic to him! He's a special cat and I don't even know where that came from. I never knew that about him until I noticed once that people who were deathly allergic to cats could be around him and not get sick. He was given to me by my good friend Annie Norris six years ago when he was a preemie and about as big as the palm of your hand. I've had him longer than I've owned any pet.
Today we had a mess load of snow. Tons of the white fluffy stuff. Taryn went out to clean off her car and was really out of her element. I laughed so hard when I watched her start brushing off the snow from the hood of her car like it was a pile of bugs. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww It was snowing so hard she wasn't making much headway. I was going to church and backing out of the driveway. Giggling. My daughter. Out in her designer jeans attempting to brush off her car. I could hear her thoughts, "Aren't there people to do this???" Okay Paris Hilton, it's the Simple Life!
♥~♥Adele♥~♥
1 comment:
Too funny! You got snow? I have to say that I don't think I'm ready for it as well!
Post a Comment