I new eventually I'd read the Twilight books. It was inevitable because I'm into vampires and dark stories and also ill fated love. It's impossible for these two to be together and unfortunately I'm kind fascinated by that. So I'm almost done with the second book and I started reading the first one Monday night. I knew I should have bought all four because I'd rip through these. The bad part is I haven't written in any of my blogs, or really gotten out of my pajamas much. I haven't done this in ages though. Been this enthralled with a bunch of books. I like the way it draws me into another world for a time and lets me participate in something else. I am going to go see the movie now. I don't mind if it's not the same as the book. I like other interpretations of a story. ~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment