Monday, November 10, 2008

Closed Blog for now



For now I've decided to close my blog to only friends and family. This morning I was starting to write something and felt "watched". It was a creepy feeling and I couldn't shake it. I remember why I started this Blog and it's not for fame and fortune it's to share myself with my close friends and family. So for now those of you who read this are special to me and the world will just have to read the book! Hahahaa

Last night Craig and I took my dad's Nikon camera and took pictures of the puppies in our tea cup flower pot. It was hard to coordinate our schedules with Marwan at Artistic Images so I decided to just try it myself! I had a ball doing it and the camera is beyond amazing!!! I'm going to steal it from Christian, shhhhh, don't tell him!!! My mom gave it to him and it's really too fancy for words. My father spared no expense when it came to things like this. His toys were legendary. He was always the first one to have new technology and he had to have the "best". I loved that about him and now it's helped me out!

The puppies were so fun to photograph. I have always loved taking pictures. Craig and I felt we did a pretty good job. His Apple computer is amazing too. It lets you color correct and re size immediately. My PC is a little harder and takes longer. I can see the advantages of Apple over PC for certain things. I spent hours today updating the website adding these photos and some animated graphics I found. I love doing that website. I play with it all the time. That is one thing that came out of having puppies that taught me a new skill.

I only have less than two weeks left with the puppies. They are almost off of formula. I tried to use the hand mixer for their soaked puppy chow today and it sprayed puppy chow all over me and the kitchen. Funny I don't remember it ever doing that with Harley's first litter or Mugsy's. I don't remember much from one litter to the next. It's like having a baby. You think you'll remember things and that you've got a handle on this baby thing and then something happens and you feel like you've never done this before but you have. Maybe that's the insanity that comes with motherhood? Ya think??

~Adele~

No comments: