Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mugsy being cute

Mugsy is such a sweet girl. Here she is by the bulldog statue by our front door. I had just come in from outside and taking the snowy day pictures. She never tried to run past me or get outside. She is so obedient and ultra sensitive. I only have to say no once to her and she's got it. (If only my kids were like this!) Out of all the bulldogs she's just this mellow little soul who sits back and watches and waits her turn. She is highly intelligent and so soft her fur is like baby llama fur. It's so sad that her pedigree and papers never came from Hungary and we aren't able to register her with AKC. We got Taz in exchange for the problem but I still wish we had gotten Mugsy's official pedigree.

It's been a lazy weekend so far. Craig and I went out to a new Chinese place last night, one we've never tried and it was really good! We don't go out as often as we used to for a lot of reasons. We are both trying to lose weight and we just don't have the funds to splurge very often anymore. I'm still worried about finding the perfect family for little Holly too. I'm sure the family I'm praying for will find us. I do have faith I just want things in my time frame and that's not how Heavenly Father does things. We need to be tested sometimes and that's okay too. I am grateful today for the sunshine. It feels so warm when you're out there standing in it. After a few cold days I'm grateful for that. Every day I'm going to give thanks for something for the rest of the year. It won't be hard since I feel like there are so many wonderful things in my life.

~Adele~

No comments: