Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scampering


We put the puppies on the living room rug for the first time today! Two of them after about 30 minutes of cautious crawling learned to scamper. It was so cute to watch them realize they could jump and twist and run in circles!! I love this part. From five weeks on their personalities just blossom. They are tired of the kiddie pool and want to run now. We put the bigger dogs outside to play and let the puppies have the living room rug all to themselves. They are all barking and pouncing and backing up stalking each other. It's so cute I can't stand it!! There is nothing cuter than a bulldog puppy, except maybe a baby rabbit. Those are beyond adorable too. Baby rabbits actually crawl with their back legs before they learn to hop. Everything about baby animals is so "kewl". Craig and I are going to attempt the teacup pictures ourselves at the studio this afternoon. Marwan can't do them until next Tuesday and the puppies are already so big I'm afraid they'll be too large for the teacup flower pot by then. I'll post some when we get back!

~Adele~

No comments: