Thursday, November 6, 2008

Diamonds



They are the hardest substance in the world. The symbol of love and marriage. A bond stronger than anything in the world.

“When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure”

Peter Marshall

What will I be made of under pressure? Will I be able to reach the end of me as a diamond? I've been under pressure a long time that's for sure! The puppies will be old enough to leave us by the 21st of this month. Three are sold and two more are still available. So many people are saying they can't afford puppies this year, maybe next year. The thing is, I don't know if I'll do puppies next year. I want to be a success in my insurance business and that takes long hours and dedication. I can't take two months off to raise a litter of puppies right in the middle of it. Under pressure. If only we could see what is under the surface and see if we are making progress on that diamond. Maybe that's what prayer is for.

~Adele~

1 comment:

Pancake said...

great post! As you look for direction I was pondering something that was said in Inst class..... What were YOU forordained to do?