
It's been so warm here the last two days. I've been able to open the windows and air out the place. With five poopy puppies it's important to do that! Right now everyone is napping so I thought I'd take advantage of the time and quickly write something. I've started to collect Christmas gifts and it feels good to have something done. I've always done it early but lately these past few years I haven't felt much like myself. I love this picture. It's a sunset over Huntington Beach Pier. I wish I had spent more time on the beach when I lived in California. It's funny but when you live somewhere you take for granted all the touristy places. There were people in New York where I lived who had never seen the city or been to Niagra Falls. I did all that. But I always wanted to live at the beach. I should have done it. That is my one regret about my time in Southern California. The beauty of the ocean is something that is indescribable. I take it with me everywhere I go. Indian summer. My very favorite time of year. It doesn't last long but I truly love it.
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment