
I did some shopping today at a place called Plato's Closet. It's a place where you can get name brand clothes for a whole lot less. They are second hand clothes but are in new condition. I love it because they are affordable and I can get twice as many things for the same money. I did some Christmas shopping for Taryn and Misty there. It's women's clothes so I'll have to do Garrison and Christian somewhere else. I didn't really want to go anywhere today though. The traffic is awful and I'm sure the stores are full to overflowing. It's so quiet here at home. Craig had a wedding to DJ today and Taryn and Christian are off with either friends or working. The puppies are snoring and I don't even have the TV on. It's nice. Just quiet. I love it when it's like this. It feels good to have some shopping done.~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment