Sunday, November 2, 2008

Panzer found a home


Today little Panzer found a home. We got to meet Katie and Rob and learn about them. Rob is from Elmira New York where I lived in High School. I was baptized a member of the church in Horseheads New York where he went to High School. What a small world sometimes. He sells snow boarding equipment and wondered if Panzer would like to come with him in the car when he goes selling. Well since Tank does a "Kramer" to get to the back door whenever we say he's going "car car" I think Panzer will be one lucky spoiled boy!!! We couldn't be happier too. It's interesting how we feel that Heavenly Father is sending us these sweet families for our babies. Evey time I meet one of them I know instantly they are the ones for my babies. I'm grateful. This will be my grateful month, for so many reasons. It looks like the puppies will be able to go home with their families by Thanksgiving. Wow. It's coming fast. It will be a quiet holiday with all the babies gone.

~Adele~

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Your babies are so cute! Yes, there are so many things to be grateful for. I love this Holiday!

Pancake said...

yeah a home!!! that is AWESOME!!!!