Monday, November 17, 2008

I married Santa!

How many girls can sat that?? Craig has this amazing Santa suit and plays Santa every year around Christmas time. He is a hired Santa and loves doing this. Last night we were putting together his flier and after the puppies leave this weekend we're going to pass out the fliers at the mall and in front of Walmart. I decided to open my blog because the emails I was getting that were trying to scam me out of my puppies were coming from the AKC ad I placed. I thought from the site map on this blog that they were coming from here. My bad. So it is what it is!! Hope I didn't make it too difficult for anyone who likes to read my blog. I did start one just for my bulldogs so this one will be just for me and my life.


I love this movie called Bridges of Madison County. When the woman dies she leaves a letter for her kids. In the letter she says that as we get older we realize that what is important in our lives is to be known. Known for all our humanity and all our choices. We are the choices we make. I guess that was my goal from the start and still is. That I can leave a story behind of who I am. For those who matter to me.

~Adele~

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love the Santa suit! I have been looking for one because who wouldn't want one? I bet you get some funny stories from kids! You'll have to share a few.

I also love the quotes from Bridges of Madison County!