It's not what you think! My mechanics are my sons!!! Over the weekend they fixed three cars that really needed some attention. I had my daughter take her Chevy Prism to the place we normally take the cars to for a check up and they said she needed over $500 worth of work done to it. Oh my gosh I was about to call 911 when I remembered my son who works for Honda and my other son who just got accepted into Lincoln College for auto tech. Okay so I panicked too soon. Garrison did the work with Christian and all is well in our household with our vehicles. I completely trust my sons and that means I will never again have to worry about my bank account being ripped off by a mechanic. It's worse then your stockbroker or the insurance agent! This is an area where you are totally vulnerable to whatever they say is wrong. How are you supposed to know if your spark plug wires need replacing or your tires are actually rotated? I just shake my head at all of the dishonest mechanics out there who see a woman coming and dollar signs appear where eyes used to be. I'm a woman, take advantage of me! Well NO MORE!!! Got that mechanic thing handled. Yep. I knew these boys would come in handy one day!! hehe~Adele~
1 comment:
Amen, Sister! You lucky woman you!
Post a Comment