Winston has a new family!! Today Mike Benedetto and Danaya Beaver came over and decided he was their new baby. They are so adorable and we are very happy for Winston to have found such a wonderful home. I always worry if the puppies will find good homes and be loved and adored. Mike told me he has been wanting a bulldog since he was 13 and I just smiled to myself. I hear that a LOT from guys! These dogs are truly amazing and I feel very blessed to have four of my own. Most people are lucky to have one. All the puppies are going to homes where they will be spoiled rotten!! I feel so good about all the families we have found so far. And to think I was worried. Now we need a special home for Holly and we are done. She's the baby of the litter and so cute!!
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment