I suppose I should be grateful that this bug attacked me AFTER the puppies all went home. I am. Really. Right now I can't think straight though so I'll have to write a brilliant blog after it's all over. Well that's a lot of pressure now, maybe brilliant isn't quite the word I was searching for. Eeeeeeeverything hurts. Fun fun fun. We SO take for granted our health and don't realize it until it's taken a powder for a week or so. Taryn has been my little angel. She's made a lot of Chinese soup runs to Asian Chef and gone to the store for everything from medicine to 7-up. Oh! She has a new job!!!!! She's the new hostess at our Chilis up the street. I'm excited because this will be the perfect job for school. Okay back to bed...........Cough~Adele~
1 comment:
Hope you get better soon, Adele!
Post a Comment