Monday, December 15, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Well this is just the most frustrating experience I can remember! I'm so ill that I can't even READ!! I get about five pages done and I'm exhausted. It's torture because I could read this book in one day, seriously! And I want to I just physically CAN'T. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh So I'm being forced to take my time with it. I'll have to re read it again after this whole thing is done and I'm healthy so I can get a clearer picture of it. I don't know how people do this. Read a few pages and then go on with their lives and go back to it in a few days. It's like stopping a really good movie in the middle and walking away for a while then starting again for the next few scenes but then walking away again. It's madness!!! It's good though.......

Adele

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh Adele, I feel the same way when reading a good book! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope it passes quickly!