
Ya I'm ready. I did my gifts differently this year. Everyone is older and shopping isn't all that thrilling for me anymore. No "some assembly required" these days so me and the girls just went clothes shopping and they're happy with everything. The boys are easy and Garrison wanted a Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo jersey so that's what he got. Easy enough and it was even on sale! I love it when that happens!! My house is going to get a good scrubbing this week and has been badly neglected while I spent my last few days with our last baby bulldog, Teddy. Worth every minute!! I also am in a Twilight coma of sorts reading the books in a row. I didn't read any today because I put out Christmas but that feels sooooo good to have done. Thank goodness for my darling daughter in law who helped me do it all. She's my baby girl who always asks if she can help me. Garrison did good. If he ever messes this up I'm keeping HER!!! I'm not kidding!! He knows he's got a good thing going. I tell him all the time. I love the tree and all my decorations. Every ornament has a story at this point and I just love looking at them and remembering my past. Way cool!
♥♥Adele♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment