

Okay so those of you who didn't send me your snail mail addresses are going to have to imagine the plaid border of my Christmas card and be satisfied with this emailed picture of the front of my card this year. I'm actually a little impressed I got them done at all since I was deathly sick for the past week with some cold crud that wouldn't let go. I'm finally feeling human and finished the last book of Twilight. I'm going to see the movie today and that will be fun! I hope they make movies of all the other books too but the last one is going to be the best. They'll probably have to do two movies for that one. If you're not a Twilight fan I apologize, it's for us vampire loving dark divas I suppose. hehe On that cheery note!.... Merry Christmas to my Internet buddies and with only six days left until Santa comes I hope you all have your shopping done and are relaxing with hot cocoa!!
Muah......kisses and hugs
Adele
No comments:
Post a Comment