
I'm having a lazy week. There are just some days when you can't get out of your bath robe. This is one of those days. I got better from my cold last week and went out to do some things and then got the sore throat again. So I'm taking it easy and only doing the essentials. Garrison and Misty are coming tonight and Misty is supposed to have her first missionary discussion. This will be very kewl!! Craig has his vacation time all piled up so he won't be working until next year. That might not even use it all up. We'll see. I wanted him to use some of his vacation time when the puppies were born but it never works out to where he can. It's been nice here and not too cold and I've really liked that. I need to get organized for Christmas but other than that I'm doing good considering I was sick and then Taryn was all weekend. She also broke up with her boyfriend and has been very sad. Not a good time of year for those kinds of changes but it's all for the best. She'll be okay. I don't like seeing her sad though and that's hard for all of us. (I think I might even have the bunny slippers!)
~Adele~
No comments:
Post a Comment