
I promise myself today…
I will do more than belong- I will participate
I will do more than care- I will help
I will do more than forgive- I will forget
I will do more than teach- I will inspire
I will do more than earn- I will enrich
I will do more than give- I will serve
I will do more than live- I will grow
I will do more than be friendly- I will be a friend
I will do more than listen- I will believe
I’ll do more than dream- I will work!
I saw this on someones facebook today and it just really touched me. Go the extra mile, there's never a lot of traffic. Something Gordon B. Hinkley said once. Taking the next step to really DO something extraordinary with your life.
Adele
1 comment:
I promise myself....to love and live to the fullest.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Post a Comment