
I always come back to this. I loved this poem in college. I loved college. Learning and growing. It was so "alive" and I know that sounds odd but that's how I felt. More alive than ever before when I was learning. Growth is never lost. It's "more" and I have always wanted more. I've learned things this week that are going to help me and some things that hurt. It doesn't matter how many times I offer my heart to something I'm grateful I have a heart to offer at all. I'm a wise old gal and I know more than most people give me credit for. I'm back on the road again. Searching for the contingency plan. I'm in a state of discovery and growth. Not sure why. I've felt close to my father this week. My aunts and uncles are dying and old. They get to join my father and I envy that very much. Life goes on. Steps are taken one before the other. I feel peaceful and that is significant. Everything will be okay. I believe in myself. More than I believe in anyone else.
Adele
2 comments:
Lil' women~you'd think at our age we'd have it all figured out.
I suppose living is always a growing process no matter the age.
At least the birth of the older, wiser me doesn't entail an epidural.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
P.S.sorry for the boo-boo at my first attempt at posting.
Post a Comment