Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 Books


Since the beginning of the year I've read 11 books. I didn't learn to love reading until I was in my 30s. I give credit to my friend Cindy Morris who loaned me a few romance novels and from there it's been this love affair with reading. I moved on from romance novels to mysteries and then anything I could get my hands on. I've read 10 Janet Evanovich books and a Lemony Snicket and reading to me is heaven. Funny note here though, Harley, my English Bulldog, tore up book 8 in the series right before I was due to read it. I had to go out and buy another one from Borders and Craig told me she saw I was spending all this time with my books and not her. I felt bad after that and vowed to spend more time with the fuzzy kids. But I do love a good book. It's one of the most relaxing things in the world to me.

Adele

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love books too! It is so fun to escape into another world every once in awhile!