Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brio - What's your dream?



Our Goal:
To provide the knowledge every individual needs to identify their passions, so they can find joy through improvement and accomplishment.


My passion in life is to help others. I've always known this. In various capacities I've come back to this concept over and over. I always believed if I could find a way to help others as a career it would be something I was born to do. I have found this through Brio Balance. It is a well rounded program that ties all facets of a person's life together. Personal, intellect, career, physical, all things that determine who you are tied together into a perfect blend of self. There are moments of clarity in your life that suddenly give you everything you've been missing. Lately I've found this. It's the beginning of a journey. I can hardly wait to see what comes of this!

Adele

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sounds great! Good luck to you and keep us updated on how to achieve it as well!