Friday, April 23, 2010

Loving my job



I've been on the bottom. Most of my life. Covered in crap. Not anymore. It's as if the clouds have parted and the sun is streaming in and I'm just feeling so good about my life. This ladder is true for most businesses out there. It's funny because IT IS so true. I'm reading a book called The E Myth revisited. The entrepreneur is on top, the manager in the middle and the technician on the bottom. All levels need to exist but it's all about balance. Dreams, organization and work. Traditional work models are good but will never be "great". Greatness is the goal. Excellence and only the best. Expecting all there is to have and achieving it through everything within you that mirrors who you really are. There are no limits just the ones we impose on ourselves. Imagine what the world would be if we didn't limit ourselves.


Adele

No comments: