Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new venture





I have a new job. This week I'll begin training with them and selling Business Process Outsourcing. I'm very excited about this job and the potential for growth it offers. The sky is the limit on income and there are possibilities for becoming a trainer and traveling to new cities to set up offices for ServerPlus all over the country. They are a growing company with so much to offer businesses. The growth they can experience is something intelligent owners will recognize. It's my job to open their eyes. To get to the decision maker and show them the possibilities and get them to try the services. I can do this. I'm nervous but excited. My direct supervisor is someone who knows how to teach and I'll learn everything I can from him. I always knew something like this existed out there I just didn't know how to find it and it virtually found ME. This is an LDS company started by a group of individuals with a vision for what is now ServerPlus. They are high tech guys with so much talent. In a world where there is so much need for these services I'm hoping it won't be a hard sell to get businesses to listen. I don't want to make mistakes. I've been studying. I've read The Greatest Salesman in The World, Rich Dad - Poor Dad, and I'm reading Atlas Shrugged, Good to Great and The selling process.

I don't think I've ever been this focused on a job or on succeeding at one. I want to believe that this is the answer for me and I've finally found a home where my employer will value me and all I can offer and truly BE able to see the vision of what is possible in business and in life. I'm encouraged by the reading list. I'm encouraged by the people I've met. They have integrity and are in this for profit but also to help people succeed. I don't see greed and I don't see ruthlessness. I hope I never do. So I'm at the starting gate. Nervous. Anxious for the win. I want to be able to look back on this day with a smile knowing that every day from this one to the time I reflect back has been filled with a wonderful sense of purpose. A journey I was meant to take. One that completes my mission in life. I've always known I could do something great with my gifts. I want this to be the time for that now. There is so much need. Everywhere. I need to learn to manage money and I've learned already that most of my life I've been looking at "money" in the wrong way. I'm going to fix that. This job has already taught me how to live a better life. I'm thrilled that I'll figure this out finally and be able to be okay for the rest of my life now.

Adele

No comments: