
Taryn's surgery is tomorrow and Wednesday. After all the waiting we are finally going to get this done. The blood pressure is under control and the risks are less than they would have been last time. So everything is set for this week. We go into the hospital at 6am tomorrow and she'll have the embolization then stay over night for the tumor removal and spinal reconstruction on Wednesday. I'll be at the hospital with her all week and since I've done this before it's not AS scary but still sometimes feels like it's happening to someone else. One of the doctors at the hospital last week told her how brave and courageous she is and I was really touched by his concern and how he made her feel. These doctors and nurses are the best and we are truly in the right place.
I believe in life we are prepared for our trials. Sometimes we don't know we are being prepared for them but we are. Everything we go through builds us up and makes us who we are at any given moment. I feel incredibly peaceful about all this and I hope that is a sign that all will be well and this will have the desired outcome for all of us. Taryn has been through so much with all of this and her friends and family have been there for her. It's amazing to see the support and all the prayers on her behalf. There is a lot of faith out there and I'm always humbled by it. I'm hoping my next post will be a happy one with Taryn home and recovering. We are also expecting puppies at the end of the month. There is much to be grateful for.
Love, Adele
No comments:
Post a Comment