Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We're home at last


Taryn is home at last! We're on the road to recovery and I'm so tired to my soul. I feel like this has been "going" to happen now for half the year and now that it's done I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and feel somewhat normal. She's still in pain and managing it with medication but she's moving all her fingers and toes and giving me attitude and I love it! I will never again take for granted the simplest things. When you're all geared up for whatever outcome may happen it's just amazing when it all turns out okay and everyone is in one piece. Thankful isn't quite the word I'm looking for but it's one that fits. I could sleep for a week at this point but there is so much to do to get ready for my puppies that come next week. If my life didn't have a small amount of chaos in it, it wouldn't be mine! I'm so excited to see the little babies and have everyone be okay and healthy. My little Mugsy has her babies first then Harley in December. I'm putting up Christmas decorations this Sunday so it will be all done before the babies arrive. Taryn and Garrison decided they wanted tacos for Thanksgiving and after I got done giggling I agreed to it. Craig and I can go have our traditional turkey dinner by ourselves on Thursday. Only my kids would want tacos for Thanksgiving! HA! It's one of those meals they remember from their childhood. I remember getting grease burns every time I tried to fold those suckers and fry them. But they were goooooood. So we'll do THAT! I'll have to take a picture and post it.

Gratefully,
Adele

No comments: