Saturday, April 25, 2009

Claire's



Well my little girl did it! She's an assistant manager at Claire's out at the mall and so happy with her new job she's excited to go to work and has a smile on her face all the time now. It was worth the wait to find the right job for her. She actually got the job after one day at McDonalds. She came home that day and said, "Mom, I can't work there, I can't. I have to get something better" and she went to the mall and came home with the job at Claire's. Timing is everything. She's making $10 an hour and having the time of her life. She likes her trainer and the regional rep for the company LOVES her. So what's not to love a mother says?? hehe She told me that the other day a woman came in with her little girl who was two years old and was shopping the store when Taryn came over to ask if she needed help and the little girl put up her arms for Taryn to hold her. She picked her up and the mother said it was okay to carry her around so Taryn did. She rang up customers and held this little girl and she told me it was magical. She loved it. The little girl never let anyone hold her the mother said and it made Taryn feel very special. She IS special and moments like that reinforce what I've told her all the time. She has this sparkly gift to make people smile. There is so much in her that I admire. Most of all her sense of herself, her style and her classy way of holding her head high. She's one of a kind and so very beautiful. I just wanted her to see that in herself and through this job she's slowly blooming into this beautiful star gazer lily. Amazing.

Adele

No comments: