Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Survey

I thank my friend Mindy for this Survey! It was fun to think of all these answers...

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Saw a bulldog puppy be born

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolution and will you make more next year? I honestly can't remember any resolutions but this year I have lots of them

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, Harley and Mugsy (my two bulldogs, Blossom had a beautiful little boy, Aaron.

4. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More time in the temple

5. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory and why? June 9th, the one year anniversary my dad died. It felt like it was finally real.

6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting my temple recommend and going to the temple in August

7. What was the best thing you bought? A plane ticket to Georgia for Bri's wedding

8. Where did most of your money go? This big and too expensive house

9. What song will always remind you of 2008? Mugsy pup, a song me and Craig sing to her that we made up ourselves

10. Compared to last year, are you happier or sadder? HAPPIER

11. What do you wish you'd done more of? enjoy little things and quiet moments

12. What do you wish you'd done less of? worrying over silly stuff

13. Did you fall in love? about 15 times, with my new little puppies

14. What was your favorite TV program? sad to admit this but reality shows on VH1

15. What was the best book you read? the Twilight series

16. What was your greatest musical discovery? American Drag, I love their music!

17. What did you want and did you get it? I wanted to stay home with my puppies and yes I did get that.

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old are you? I went to a Shaw/Blades concert with Craig and turned 50. Had a ton of fun, went to dinner at Olive Garden and got an autographed picture of Carlos Bernard (Tony Almeda), my favorite character on the TV series 24.

19. What was your favorite film of the year? Sex In The City

20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I had more girlfriends to do things with who lived here by me.

21. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? very casual, I lived in PJs most of the year

22. What kept you sane? puppy breath

23. What political issue stirred you the most? the lies and confusion of the election

24. Who did you miss? my sweet loving Cynthia who died in August

25. Who was the best new person you met? I would have to say Mindy. She's awesome and also my Nursery buddy who I just adore, Amy.

26. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: From the Disney Movie Dumbo "You are so precious to me sweet as can be, baby of mine" dedicated to my 15 baby puppies who filled my heart with so much joy this year and who I miss every day.


Adele

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Aww, Adele, I loved your survey! You are so very sweet! I would also have to add that I tried blogging for the first time this year and have really enjoyed it because of people like you.

Have a great day!